The Investor Relations Program aims to:
Effectively communicate the Company's business model, performance, and long-term strategies and prospects to stakeholders and external parties.
- Furnish timely, reliable and useful information to the capital markets
- Enable the public to understand the nature of the different divisions of the business, investment story, as well as the operating and financial risks
- Facilitate interaction between management, existing and potential stockholders; open up access to management
- Ensure compliance to all rules and regulations of the PSE and SEC and other parties (regulatory and legal)
- Broaden and diversify shareholder base
- Achieve fair valuation for the Company against its peers and benchmark indices